Wednesday, September 15, 2010

follow my blog for FREE Tutorials by sherrill graff interactive scrapbook pages

I promised my friends that I would share how these are created.
I'm using all stampin up supplies.

I'll try to explain these photos the best I can
The left page can be plain. the right side page has a 12X12 an 8 1/2 X 11 stuck together using sticky strip on the side where the ring binder holes are. Be careful not to get sticky strip in the holes as it will make it hard to turn the pages in your album.

the 6x6 is attached using hinges made with the round tab punch.




This 6x6 is stuck directly onto the 12x12 page protector
then a strip of DSP was used to cover up the part with the holes.
This page was made the same way. a 1 inch by 6 inch piece of DSP was used to cover the holes on each 6x6 page protector.

It's easy to make
start at the bottom, add a 6x6 sheet protector using sticky strip
then cover the holes with a 1X6 inch piece of DSP
add another 6x6 page protector and work your way up.

Here are some pages made with current materials.
I am working on getting a real Tutorial written soon.
Hope that helps

May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com
My Website: http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net
my recruit password is scrapbook1
visit my blog saturday morning to play the game

No comments: