Friday, September 24, 2010

kelly Mayou Blog Finds of the Day on Late Night Stampers a FUN Stampin Up group


If you created this great artwork please let us know!

what cute fall ideas!


3D:

Stamping To Share- Christmas Ribbon Wreath

Stamp N Design- Halloween Gable Box

Stampin Reckon- Gingerbread Candy Topper

Big Shot:

Stamping Lee Yours- Merry Crittermas Fancy Favor Box

Toni Stamps- Top Note Halloween Box

Stamp Shack lady-Big Shot Quilt Squares

Scrapbook:

Amanda Life Is- Mini Baby Brag Books

Patty Creates- Prayer Ribbon Flower Layout

Misc:

Ilina Crouse- Crinkled Ribbon Tutorial

Weekend Stamper- Popcorn Punch Art

I love 2 stamp n Scrap- Punch Art Owl

Cards:

Gretchen Barron- owl Card

The Stamp Camp Counselor- Fang-Tastic Card

The Inked Stamper- Faux Linen Card

My Crafty World- Button Ornament Card

Cheekie’s Ink Pad- Spider Card

Stamping with Roxy- Thank You Card

Just Sponge It- Two Toned Medallion Birthday Card

Sherry’s Ink N Stamps- Inlaid Embossing Card

Greetings by Chera- Awash Sympathy Card

Melanie Schulenberg- Valentine Greeting Card Kid Card

Jackie Topia- Cog Card

Created by U- Big Button Card


2 comments:

Estamperlyn said...

Hi Kelly, I'm also a stampinup demo. TFS I enjoy looking at your blog. Here's my e-stamperly.blogspot.com hope you follow me.

Jackie L Watson said...

What a great idea Sherrill, I love being your adoptee. I am a day late, but here is my blog link is http://jackielwatson.blogspot.com