Friday, September 3, 2010

Offering free classes and fun in home workshops to you and your friends


If you are a stampin up demonstrator or thinking about becoming one, you will NEED this information.

A new demonstrator needs
  • THIS FREE TOTE! (pictured above)
  • an upline - someone to provide support and training YOUR upline should have YOUR best interest at heart.
  • a starter kit - the Stampin Up starter kit has over $300 in supplies for you to get your hobby/business started on the right track. There are enough supplies included to hold your first 4 workshops!
  • a desire to find others who LOVE to stamp and scrapbook and a willingness to spend time creating with them and their friends.
  • a game plan - this is where I come in. I have been with stampin up for 19 years. I was a hobby demonstrator while I was raising my family working my business on the side in my spare time. For the past 3 years I have been a business builder, and in that short time have sold over $70,000 in stampin up merchandise and have built my team to over 300 strong.
  • step by step assignments that will help you earn money doing something you LOVE!

The object of the LNS Blog clue game is just to get NEW visitors to try new blogs

This is part of the word of mouth advertising social networking programs we are doing on late Night stamper boot camp http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LNSBootCamp/


have you

o posted a link to the $400 blog contest on you blog?
o visited the links to see the art work?
o collected the clues?
o had a desire to purchase anything NEW?


To vote, please visit the following web page:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LNSBootCamp/surveys?id=2318541

To join my team or purchase product please visit my
Website: http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net my recruit password is scrapbook1

No comments: