Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New year New me

I want to remember how I feel now!

Follow this link to a great website with a food tracker and places to journal.

It's FREE!

Goal #1 I'm going to visit my grandbaby and I want to not have such a tight seat belt on the airplane.
Goal #2 I'm traveling with my husband to Alaska courtesy of Stampin Up and I would like to be healthier so we can really enjoy the trip.
Goal #3 I will be on stage at the 2011 convention and I want to look better in the photos.

I know feeling better will help me be better at what I do
being a wife, mom and stampin up instructor... This is the year to make that happen.

What are your goals to get healthy? Please reply

have you heard of google buzz? http://www.google.com/buzz/latenightstamper/NJdHfTD2KtC/part-time-Paper-Craft-full-time-FUN-New-year-New Try it out!!!

No comments: