Sunday, October 2, 2011
Saturday, October 1, 2011
All of my Late Night Stamper team members will be entered into my drawing for a FREE BIG SHOT for each new team member they add to their team in October 2011.
Just e-mail me the demo ID # of your new team member as well as your full name and shipping address. email@example.com
- my recruit password is scrapbook1
- Any new recruit who signs up during the promotion period will receive a Sizzix Big Shot Machine or $100 in Stampin' Up! products of their choice from any of our current catalogs.
- New recruits who use the online IDA will be given access to the Promotional Product Bonus order type in OEX approximately one hour after they complete their online IDA(they will be provided a link to OEX for this redemption via e-mail). In this order type, they will either enter the item number for the Big Shot (item 113439) or the item numbers for up to$100 in Stampin' Up! products. Products can be chosen from any current catalog and shipping is free!
- New Recruits should ensure that their free total comes as close as possible to $100 without going over since the Promotional Product Bonus order type will not allow items beyond $100 to be added to the order.
- Those who mail in their IDAs can simply list the items they want for free on their accompanying order form.
- New recruits will have until November 30, 2011, to redeem their product bonus.
- New recruits may purchase the standard or Digital+ Starter Kit, and may add the Stampin' Memories, Definitely Decorative, or My Digital Studio Software Add-On for the regular add-on price.
- New recruits may substitute a Textured Impressions Embossing Folder ($7.95 or less; see pages 218-219) for the Always Bird Décor Elements (p. 233) that comes standard in the Starter Kit.
- New recruits who join Stampin' Up! during this promotion are still eligible for any programs available to a new recruit, including but not limited to the Extra 10% Instant Income offer, Stampin' Start, and the opportunity to purchase a Business Booster Kit.