Saturday, May 19, 2012

eight more weeks until Convention - See you in Salt Lake City on July 15th, 2012




Door Prizes at our LNS events at convention in July

I'll be doing door prizes different this year
In the past I would bring 10 - 14 boxes of merchandise to convention with me and give it away.
may of you walked away with $10 - $100 in prizes

This year I'm giving away MOST of our prizes online BEFORE we even arrive in SLC
we will be using these business card door prize slips to give away prizes
each participant only gets one at each event.
(I use them at all of my events they are affordable and easy to store in the box they came in once they are filled out) 


You will be given one ticket to fill out at each event you attend
So if you signed up for all 10 events you will end up with 10 chances to win a prize at convention
Many of you will have already won prizes online before even showing up. 

__________________________________________

Name  sherrill graff

Address 605 Kendrick 

City, State, Zip Boulder City NV 89005

Phone # 702-293-1386

E-mail istmpnv@aol.com
__________________________________________

Drawing winners during the year and sending prizes to your home allows me to fly to convention if I want to.
It keeps me from having to store prizes.
It will also allow you not to take it home on the plane.

From August of 2011 until now  we have given away about $6,000 in Late Night Stamper prizes
(I give away about $500 every month online or at our events) 
When I show up at convention with only $1000. in merchandise to give away Please don't be shocked ordisappointed. 

If you have already received a prize from August 2011 until now will you please e-mail the group and share what you won. 

I will post a complete list of the winners once I do my 2011 taxes so I know exactly how much we have given away. 

Well it's 4 am and I need to get up in 2 hours for my scrapbook crop and fundraiser event so I better go to bed.
I just have not been able to sleep with all these ideas on my mind.

This is why they call me a Late Night Stamper 

May God bless you
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com 702-293-1386

Please ask your friends to join us for the fun
all of our instructors are volunteers none of us are paid for helping with this event.
I do my very best to see that every penny we bring in, goes to pay for any hotel expenses, stamping supplies, and food at our events and the rest is all given away to Late Night Stamper members in prizes and shipping costs. 

I do get sales credits but I don't keep one penny as payment for my time or effort
What started out as a simple team training event over 7 years ago has grown in to a week long celebration full of stamping swapping and FUN!

See you in July

No comments: