Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Artist Spotlight - Amanda Turner fellow Stampin Up demonstrator




Amada says: "I am a spunky young Mama of two spunky young boys.   
My favourite place to be is my idea studio playing with my Stampin' Up goodies :)

When I'm not there you can find me camping in the back country or at the hockey arena, depending  on the season, of course ;)"


I love her color choices as well as the program she is using.


MDS 2 Free Trial
MDS 2 Free Trial130910
Price$0.00
Express yourself and impress your friends when you create projects using MDS 2, My Digital Studio’s digital design software.

With the FREE 30-day trial, you’ll get:
* Full access to the software at NO COST for 30 days
* Full access to design tools to create cards, photobooks, calendars, and more
* Full access to a sample of exclusive artwork from MDS 2+
* The chance to buy additional downloads that you can keep after your trial expires
* Ability to order your projects from our professional print services

To use the software more than 30 days, buyMDS 2 (software only)or MDS 2+ (software plus $500 in content).

Please feel free to blog about this post or tweeted about it to your followers and friends.
Come back here and let me know you shared, post your comment below


1 comment:

Amanda said...

I just saw that you posted this. Thanks so much for the shout out Sherrill! I truly appreciate it. Hugs. Amanda