Saturday, July 27, 2013

my 4 Stampin Up events in August are


what did you do this week to share your stampin up business?

I posted this invitation to my customers
my 4 Stampin Up events in August are
 
8  After Convention show and tell at IHOP on Trop 5:30-8:00 pm
16 vendor at the Faith Scrapbook Crop contact Carol cannshanks@aol.com,  to sign up 
or you can just stop by to see me at my booth
23 New Catalog Open House  6-8 pm with a quick and easy make-n-take
30 Birthday Cards for the Ronald McDonald House (Location to be announced) 
 


May God bless you and your family, 
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com 702-293-1386
Try My Paper Pumpkin!
"if God is your co-pilot, switch seats"
 
I pre-posted 4 blog posts that will automatically post on the days I set for them
 
 
I asked 2 new people to join my team
I have my recruit items ready to go to the printer
please share what you did this week to grow your business

No comments: