Thursday, August 29, 2013

Oh what fun this quick and easy stampin up card was to make


This card was created using an idea off PIntrest
and the Season of Style Designer Series Paper
from Stampin Up


I love that our paper is double sided
thicker than most craft store and dollar store 
scrapbook paper
and the BEST part  is
The colors match our ink pads and cardstocks!


The first thing I did was cut my 12X12 in to four 6X6 stacks
Then I cut each stack into strips 
I used snail adhesive to stick each piece onto 
a 5 1/2 X 4 1/4  white cardstock.

Trimmed the edges with my table top paper cutter. 

Season of Style Designer Series Paper
#132340  for  $10.95

Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake,
 Old Olive, Whisper White
and Baked Brown Sugar  12 sheets  2 of each design


I stamped the saying from our
Christmas Messages set # 131790 $28.95
using Cherry Cobbler ink



cut the saying out using the big shot
and the Chalk Talk Framelits


I store my Framelits and embossing folders in a 6X6 album
some are in magnets some are in their original packages 
which fit perfectly in 6x6 sheet protectors. 

I love having them all in one place when I want  
to go to a scrapbook crop or 
over to a friends house to play.



When I was a little girl my mom taught 
me how to tie a bow with a fork

So I added a tiny bow to my card
which I feel gave it just the perfect touch. 


please tell me what you think
I love comments

To purchase some of these fun toys for your own
Please visit my website




No comments: