Saturday, September 14, 2013

Blowing Stampin Up ink colors with a straw to blend them - yellow and blue make green

Water coloring with DARK ink refills


I started with the yellow
and dragges the brush in a circle
allowing the white to show in the center


The I added blue ink around the edges
and I blew the ink around with a 
straw to blend it

(yellow and blue make green)


I had quite a bit of ink left in the sink when I was done
so I painted two sheets of cardstock with a stipple brush





Here is a card I made with this paper



Was this helpful?
Please leave a comment

2 comments:

Penny Silva in Vegas said...

Hi Sherrill , loved the tutorial, but one question what kind of paper did you use? Also did you wet the paper a lot before the reinkers?

Latenightstamper said...

Yes Penny, Thanks for asking. The whisper white cardstock is very very wet in fact I soaked it in the small side of my sink and pulled one piece out and painted it. The rinsed the sink and put another wet peice out and painted it. I really should set up a camera and take a video but I think I want to teach this at our pre- convention events in July. I think it would be fun to do. don't you? I can teach you and the others from Las Vegas anytime you wish to learn. It's a blast and every piece turns out different.
sherrill graff istmpnv@aol.com