Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Lion Punch art craft for children

I help teach the little children in Primary Nursery
at church
the lesson was on Prophets
and we were talking about Daniel and the Lion's den


So I pulled out my Stampin Up punches
and created a Lion the kids could put together
during snack/lesson time

CLICK ON THE PHOTOS 
to see them larger


They really enjoyed putting on his eyes and cutting his mane
and as soon as they were done we had a lot of roaring kids
running around the room

not the quietest activity I know

who would have guess that they would have loved 
this craft so much!


Little children are such a blessing
and 
I know their parents appreciate the time
we get to play with 
and teach their children
each Sunday. 

I know I did when my kids were small 




No comments: