Monday, August 11, 2014

Stampin Up workshop this weekend at my house - by Sherrill Graff


this two step stamping birthday card was a big hit!
I show my customers the difference between wood
mount and clear mount stamps


Showing off my samples,
special promotions
and my catalogs too

I give the big catalog away with any size order
and I'm sure to give 2 Holiday Catalogs away to each customer
one for them to keep and one for them to give to a friend. 


I use my kitchen counter 
that way we have more space to create


I also use my kitchen table
this was for a project life by stampin up page


I also set up a folding tabe in my living room




Here are the other 2 cards we created using blendabilities


I blog for comments
please tell me what you think


Please Visit My other blogs




May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net



No comments: