Saturday, September 6, 2014

Creativity is what I do best - color and cut and paper crafts too

I am no longer working at Blis Salon 

but feel free to call my cell #  702-539-0167 
to talk to me
I'm happy to serve you


http://chamberorganizer.com/bouldercity/mem_sherrillgraff

Services

  • Hair Cut
  • Hair Color
  • Hair Style
  • Manicures
  • Pedicures
  • Acrylic Nails
  • Gel Polish
  • Tape In Hair Extensions
  • Highlights
  • Perms



You can read more about me getting my Cosmetology License HERE

Besides Business Cards
I enjoy creating Greeting Cards
like this one


These little cards are very small
and only big enough to hold my
Stampin Up business card


On the back of my business card 
I have stamped
Call for a FREE in Home Demonstration

As stampin Up demonstrators
it's our job to sell product
then show you how to use the product you purchase

That was written over 5 years ago
Kenneth Sterling Graff is now 20
and 
Mark and I celebrated our 
30th wedding anniversary
this past month.

this is what we looked like back then...



I wanted to share with you my post
 that has gotten the MOST attention
It is called 


stampin up ink refills on 
wet whisper wanniversaryhite cardstock


this was a stamped that was inked on a 
"lint pad"
Make sure if you make your own lint pad
that you have some sort of plastic under it!


and even more samples!

PLEASE leave a comment 
below and tell me what you think


Go buy your whisper white cardstock HERE
ink refills too
sorry you have to come up with your own lint :)


Check out My blogs 



hair cuts and colors
for 
women and men


ask for Sherrill Graff
702-539-0167




5 STAR REVIEWS


    No comments: