Wednesday, September 17, 2014

GOD'S ARTWORK inspiration for every creative outlet


I love color
Sunsets have always been my favorites

The sunset was the inspiration to the painted paper below



Similar colors are always seen in fall leaves
Inking paper or cardstock leaves make them look more realistic


I taught this class last year and there is enough
intrest for me to teach it again.


Stampin Up Ink refills
are a lot of fun to play with


FALL COLORS INSPIRED THE CARD ABOVE
WE ADDED RICH RAZZELBERRY IN THE COLORS BELOW
WE PAINTED ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER


WHAT DO YOU THINK?





the chart below was created by a fellow demonstrator
I think it's AWESOME!





I'm working at Blis Salon in Boulder City
Please click this link to read all about it



Boulder City Florist is Now at 1229 Arizona Street

Kris at Boulder City Florist 
paid me in flowers today
they are lovely

I love flowers
don't you?








Boulder City Florist 
moved to Arrizona Street

where Fiddlesticks used to be


 Darleen and her friends came to visit today


admiring the arrangements
so pretty



and The Dilinger is across the street 



Both are near
Blis Salon and Spa


Hair and Nails
and Facials too


Wedding Hair by Sherrill Graff
call for an appointment
702-539-0167


1 comment:

Penny Hanuszak said...

This is very inspirational Sherill. That first picture in your post is absolutely breathtaking, but so are all the items you've made. I love that thank you card and the banner. Take care and happy stamping.